Monday, June 30, 2008

The Name

OK, I would like to clarify The World of Princess S name before you start to think I am one of those women who thinks everyone is here on this earth to cater to me........I am a Princess that is true because my Father in Heaven is The King of Kings!!!!

I don't think I am any better than any one and I can't say that I think anyone is any better than me. I believe we are all here on this journey to become the best persons we can be.

I have not always been the best person I could be, in fact there are many offenses I wish I could make right but with the knowledge I had and the and the person I was at the time, I did the best I could. I am just thankful that I didn't stay that person, that I have grown.....I might not always act like a grown up, in fact I like to dance and sing, I like to laugh until I cry and my stomach hurts so bad I know I will wake up with sore muscles, I like to act goofy and be silly.

My job on this earth is to make people feel good, to serve others, to help my fellow human race overcome the hurts that they carry, and to make the world a little brighter. I am sure that I am not always successful, I understand that but if I can plant one seed with in some one that leads them to a life of joy then I have succeeded.

"There are souls in this world which have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Fredrick William Faber

I want my life to be a sweet fragrance, a blessing to all I meet, an example of a joy filled life!!!!

1 comment:

Finding Charm said...

Hey it's Sarah! And my name truly means Princess!!! The biblical wife of Abraham. How bout that Steph? Impressed by my biblical knowledge?