Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life Update

Well we have listed the house. That was a very hard thing for me to do......I never thought I would have such a hard time with it. This is a season of loss and God gives you double for your trouble so I am excited about where He is going to lead us.

The Donner seems to really like it in Florida and can't wait for the rest of us to get down there. It has been hard having him gone so much but we have been through it before and made it so this time will be no exception. He is home this week so there is a list of projects to work on.

My usefulness at work is getting less, so I am going to be going down to part time. It all works out because Donnie stated that he has a big list of things for me to work on when he is gone. I have lots of projects I would like to work on before we move too......I will miss the little family I have gained by working but the time has come to move on.

God has been allowing me to deal with a lot of things I thought I had dealt with so I know it is a season of growing and for that I am thankful. After a season of learning life seems to be a little sweeter. I guess you could say that the purging going on in our lives isn't just physical stuff.

I hope that I will become a better manager of my time and get back to the blogging community. I appreciate all of you who have stopped by and really appreciate your comments. Here is to more blog friendships!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have thought about you many times and am glad to get an update. I certainly understand the emotions that go with all that you are dealing with. I continue to pray for you and your family. I always appreciate your visits to my blog so much. Let us hear how you are doing.

missy said...

hang in there......this move may be the thing you need in your life......you just never know where it will take you....hold on and enjoy your ride!!!!!!
even though i hate it.......i will never let the miles be an issue!!!!!
i will be down to visit....maybe not as often but i will be there.....i promise!!!!!
but i will miss coming down to KC to visit!!!!!

Paula said...

So sorry about all the changes going on in your life right now, sweetie... I know change is NEVER easy, even when it's for the best!
Hang in there- I know God has something beautiful in store for you just around the corner!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

It is always hard to face changes, but just know that changes are just wonderful new doors to new places, new friends to meet and new blessings! Hope all goes well and let us know how things are. blessings,Kathleen