Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why I love the Blog Community!!!

I am quite tardy on blogging about my special Blogging Angel!!!
Miss Mildred at Nalley Valley surprised me with a delightful treat last week. She is a ray of Sunshine in a rather chaotic time of my life..........she is such a thoughtful and kind woman and when I read her blog I am transported to a much gentler and simpler time (something I am striving for in my own life). After leaving a comment among many she picked out something that speaks to me on many levels........Cardinal Birds have always symbolized the love that God has for me....when life is getting to me, it was never very long before the song of the Cardinal and that flash of Red reminded me that I am not alone.

When I opened my package I found this..........


Isn't it precious???!!!!!!


Look at the AWESOME card!!!



Here is a shout out to my friend Mildred!!!!

Thank you Miss Mildred.......I love your spirit and the beautiful person you are......don't EVER change!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been where you find yourself now...chaos, uncertainty about the future etc. I've been blessed thru the years to have the support of friends to carry me thru the difficult times and I hope in a small way, the cardinal reminds you that you are being lifted up in prayer for God to show you His plan for you. God bless. Have a wonderful day.

missy said...

awwww that is sooooo awesome!!!!!

Paula said...

Wow- that was so sweet of Mildred! (Of course, she's a sweetheart anyway!) I love red birds, too.
You're one lucky gal, Miss Stephanie!