Sunday, January 9, 2011

Being Creative

Being creative is one of the great joys of life for me. Recently I made a scrapbook for a dear friend and thought I would share the result of my endeavor. Paper crafting is one of the many interests I have....I like it because they are projects I seem to finish!!!! This little book was made out of small treat bags; that is how the pockets on the side are created......this little book is like a treasure hunt. I hope you enjoy looking at the fruit of my labors and feel inspired to create something yourself!!!





2 comments:

Chub Johnson said...

Let me start off by saying how creative those bags are! I would actually buy something like that. I showed them to my wife and she thought they were in her words, "cute."

Any who, the reason why I am cruising around blogs I am not familiar with like yours Stephanie is because I am on recruiting duties for The Write Guyz. We are currently recruiting new and interesting bloggers for our site www.thewriteguyz.com I feel that you would make nice contributions to many pages on our site. I am not a spammer or some crazy dude. I have my own personal blog as well you can check it out if you'd like www.chubjohnson.blogspot.com. If you are at all interested we have many perks for our bloggers, we are offering many unique ways to gain exposure through our site. In addition, monthly prizes and recognition in our newsletters. If you are at all interested you can reach me at thewriteguyz@yahoo.com If you are not interested I wouldn't mind your reply on why you would not want to take up the opportunity. Check out the site and I hope to hear from you soon. www.thewriteguyz.com

Chub out!

missy said...

I love it!!! The colors are great!!