Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Don't Know What is Wrong

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here...my real life has taken over and is totally interrupting my blog life.....unacceptable!!!!


Since I have turned 40 I have had this need to get things done....this has not been how I have conducted myself in the past. I am the QUEEN of unfinished projects......I have boxes and tubs full of started but unfinished undertakings and up until recently they haven't really bothered me. In the last 2-4 months I have been on a rampage and I have another project to mark off of the list!!! My Real life and Blog life friend Missy bestowed upon me several items to create a clip board, she makes them and they are adorable!!! I 'll be darned if I not only did I start the project but I finished it.....with in a couple of weeks!!!! What is wrong with me....am I growing up?????? I will secretly admit I am liking this new direction....I just hope that the wheel doesn't turn on me!!!!




I had to have a Red Rooster!!!


2 comments:

missy said...

i love it!!!! you go girl!!! i may have to hire you to get some stuff done for me!!!!

Paula said...

Ugh, I'm so jealous! You just HAD to go and show the rooster off and rub it in my face, didn't you? LOL
I love it!!!

And if you're just now growing up at 40, that means since I'm 39, I have one more year left before I have to!!
(insert Roscoe P. Coltrane laugh here...)