Friday, December 12, 2008

A New Day is Dawning


My husband is a horrible secret keeper and try as he may I either find out (not on purpose) or he buckles and tells me. A couple of weeks a go I was monitoring our e-mail while I was at work (I was logged on because I was using it.....monitoring sounds like I am some kind of dictator....I am not trust me.....at least I don't think I am). As I am e-mailing back and forth with my friend I keep seeing these e-mails from Dell...they weren't the usual advertisements. After a little digging I found out that my husband was trying to buy me a computer (we had talked about me getting my own computer.....so I didn't have to share or should I say he wouldn't have to share). I was so excited it was pink with a pink mouse and it would be all mine!!!
Monday I got an e-mail telling me that my computer was going to take longer than expected to get to me......I was a little disappointed......so Donnie said cancel it we will go look tonight after work. When I get home He had already gone SHOPPING!!!!! I am now the proud owner of a Pink Gateway computer....Yes I said PINK!!!!!!

Isn't it pretty????


It's Pink....a total Girl Machine!!!!




Look it's Princess S!!!




I will be able to talk to people and see them and they can see me.....how very Star Trek.............all the aliens are doing it!!!!



I will now have time to blog when ever I WANT!!! I will not have to wait until the big battle is won on Battlenet. I won't have to chance putting things on the computer only to find the have been lost or deleted.........I am going to be a computer Snob.......a selfish little computer piggie!!!!

I have a quilting program I have been wanting to add to the other computer but never got a chance, I have Microsoft Office to add (I can just imagine all of the wonderful things that are going to come pouring out of me and now I will have a place to but them...A New Day Really is Dawning!!!!). I am so excited I just can't stand it!!!!

Now that I have put all of this pressure on myself I think I need to get some rest....good night my blogging friends and I hope to be on here more frequently.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! I look forward to seeing more of you.

missy said...

WOW!!!! i love it!!! i want one. congrats!!! i am soooo excited for you....looking forward to all your new adventures!!!!

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! Just checking in with the winners, to see what's going on at your place. Also, I'd like to tell you 2 important things. First, please don't miss my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow...you can contribute to the legend of the Superior Scribler by helping us out! Also, I've been nominated for a pretty neat education blog award. You can vote for me, the Original Superior Scribbler, by visiting my place and clicking on the EduBlog icon. Thanks so much, and hope you visit soon!

Jackie said...

Have fun with your new computer - they can be so frustrating, though, when things go wrong and they seem to have a mind of their own!

Merry Christmas!

Geri said...

Love it!! I am so jealous - a PINK computer! Wish mine was pink! You know how I love pink!

Anonymous said...

Whooo hooo! You got your OWN computer and better yet it is pink! So you know this means that you need to use Yahoo messenger so we can web cam chat, my laptop has the camera integrated too. Fun times to come!

Shannon

Paula said...

WOW!! A pink computer? Your Hubby rocks!!