Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Must Apologize


I am afraid I have been a very bad blogging host!!!
It seems like forever since I have been on here!!!
I do sneak some reads in daily but my comments and posts have been sparse, I apologize.


Here is what is happening in the World of Princess S: Work has picked UP......YEAH!!!! I do much better when I am busy...my mind can wander if I am not focused and sometimes the trips it takes are not very enjoyable!!! The Donner has gotten the Riviera started (I hope to get video on some day) he was as giddy as a School Girl at Show and Tell!!! Our home computer is not playing nice and the Donner is out of town so it may be a while before we get that straightened out but he has decided that I need my own computer......that way I won't be lurking over his shoulder when he is on the computer......I don't know why that bothers him???? I am not sure when that is going to happen because the computer that he ordered is taking longer than anticipated. For now I am using Andrew's computer and I am quite sure he is not going to appreciate the oodles of vintage clip art I have saved to his computer.....DOH!!!!


The Donner is in Florida......our temperatures were in the teens this morning....he had the gall to tell me that he was a little chilly where he was, the temperature was 68!!!! He is just not right!!!!! I can't be to mad at him because we did get some snow yesterday and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I Love Snow (until February and then I am done with it)!!!!


I got to go to Iowa and spend time with my buddy Missy last weekend......we paper crafted and hung out all weekend talking girl stuff.......it was awesome.......I miss girl talk and Missy!!!! Then my Mamma's birthday was on Sunday so I stopped for a quick visit.....I wish I would have had enough time to make it to Ottumwa and visit with my family there.....next time for sure.
I know that this hasn't been to exciting but I think of my blogging friends often and hope to be more diligent in my posting in the future.






2 comments:

missy said...

hey....right back at ya!!!! i had a blast!!! looking forward to scrapbooking real soon!!! what up with the laptop.....that stinks!!!
get an apple!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to get an update. Sounds like you and Missy had a blast. Have a good night.