Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Man Cave


Since I have entered the blogging world I decided I needed my own camera. My husband has a very nice camera with different lenses and all the bells and whistles but it just wasn't accommodating to my purse.....when I am on my adventures I want convenience!!!! Since I bought the camera about 2 weeks ago I have been on a whacked out mission.......I walk around the house and take pictures of everything.....my mind keeps telling me...you can blog about that....ohh look at that it would be a good blogging topic. I will never be able to look at the world the same....ever!!!! I have started a file on my computer and saved the aforementioned photos so that when I have time I can pull a subject and talk about it......lucky you!!!

Pretty isn't it????

Today I will talk about the man cave. Last Friday when I called home before leaving work I was greeted with "we are making the garage bigger"......uhhhh????? As I have eluded to in an earlier post our garage has been taken over by my husbands car project....there is not much room for anything else. The later part of last week and during the weekend we had a deluge of rain and one would think what a great opportunity to get some indoors house projects done.....wouldn't they?? NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Instead lets attach a tarp to the front of the garage and continue on the car. I was really quite speechless (which is a miracle in its self) what do you say?


A place where a lot of great ideas are born...see previous picture!!!

The Men spent the rest of the weekend working in the garage like that.....I did sneak out and take pictures on one of there runs to get more parts.....my husband thinks I have a few screws loose anyway since my awesome purchase (camera). I tried to get every angle and I really wanted to capture the way the blue tarp let off a lovely blue glow.


See the pretty blue glow....its almost romantic!!!

Never question the ingenuity that one might have when they really want to get something done. I have learned not to get worked up about things (really that is not my nature) and just roll with the punches no matter how ghetto my husband makes the house look.


Very important for cleaning greasy hands!!!

3 comments:

Geri said...

It looks like a "man cave". Isn't it amazing that their work areas can look like this but if we do something and have things scattered all over we need to clean up our mess?

missy said...

i think the blue tarp may match his eyes?!?!?!?! hey if it keeps them out your way so you can have some computer time and quiet time.....you can always buy more tarps!!!!

Jacq ;) said...

My brother has a "man town" in his basement where it's nothing but video games & motorcyles! I guess all guys are the same!