Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oh My Goodness!!!

OK, I guess I didn't realize just how big this blogging thing was. My eyes have been opened to a whole new world. I, like my friend Missy have become addicted and I am afraid it is only going to get worse. There are so many fun blogs out there and they cover any subject you could imagine.

I am feeling a little inadequate my page does not have the pizazz that a lot of them have. This is the big dilemma.....I am infamous for this line "I bet I could make that", I have a house full of unfinished I could make thats!!!! I get so overwhelmed because I get so excited about the creative process that my brain is going all different directions and I can't focus on anything, that is when I just have to take a nap because I am so exhausted. I have made big attempts to change but really I think it is just part of my character. I have beat myself up for years thinking that if I could just get organized then everything would be better.....I have been living in a dream world. Today I stand up and say if I can't do it in the chaos then I am not going to worry about it. I am going to embrace my mess (mentally and physically) and go forth to create...I will no longer let my self induced limitations stop me!!! Before I embrace anything I guess I should get the laundry done, and the dishes are piling up....oh I can't forget to dust.....Help!!!!

1 comment:

missy said...

oh do I hear ya sista!!!! you are doing awesome!! we all have those things that just don't ever get done....well i do anyway!!! love ya just the way you are!!!