Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged


I have been tagged and I have to come up with 7 weird things about myself (granted I am sure there are more than 7) for my dear friend Missy. This is going to take some thought because I would like to stay in my delusional world of thinking I am perfectly normal. More to come later....
This has been very eye opening for me...I guess I knew I had some of these quirks but actually acknowledging them is a whole different thing.....I may need some therapy after this!!!
7 of Princess S' Quirks
1. I am a counter, I count stairs, I count the number of times I push on the paper towel dispenser, I count the number of pumps for my lotion.......the really weird part is that I can not have a count of 6.....not good...6 bad!! I don't quite know when this started but it seems to get worse when I am stressed...talk about annoying!
2. I am a singer, all it takes is for some one to say something in conversation that resembles a line from a song and I will just belt it out....unlike the counting I have more control over this quirk
3. I can not work on one project at a time....I can have several projects going at once which probably explains why I never seem to get them finished in a timely manner........doesn't help that I am easily distracted either.
4. As much as I don't like to admit this out loud....I am stubborn....to a fault sometimes....no comments on this one PLEASE!!!
5. I am a VERY forgiving person. I don't hold grudges very long if at all....life is too short to let someone steal my joy.
6. I have a terrible memory.....it is very sporadic....I can tell you the favorite number of a friend from several years ago, that I haven't talked to in years but I can't remember what I had for lunch or did last weekend.....what the heck is that about?????
7. I have to touch everything when I am shopping....sometimes there is smelling involved. That is why I love shopping at Joann's Fabrics....there is a lot to touch and smell.
The sad thing is I have an on going list.....this may have been a bad thing to start!!!

2 comments:

missy said...

did i tell you i love the new look?!?!!?!? and i can't wait to see what you come up with.....that is weird about you....i am pretty sure you are probably as "normal" as i am!!!!!!! looking forward to friday!!!!!! i have all day off so give me a call and we can leave any time!!!!!

missy said...

oh thank goodness!!!! i began to think you could not come up with 1 single thing!!! wow i feel better...i am not the only one who is "weird"......but i like to think of it as being "normal"