Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What to Say

I have lots I would like to blog about today but I just can't seem to get it out right so I will leave you with this picture. The picture is from our Seattle trip and I think I have posted it before. I needed something to calm the chaos inside my head and I thought this might be helpful.
Do you have times where you have so much to say but can't get it out?
Gazing at this picture causes me to reflect on the Greatness of My God and when I think of Him the storm inside calms and there is peace.

4 comments:

missy said...

AWESOME picture....hope everything is going ok for you!!! take care!

Jacq ;) said...

Wow! that is beautiful. I could use a little peace in my life right now - thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

A lovely photo, very peaceful. Hope you'll have a good day.

Paula said...

What a gorgeous picture!!
I always have lots to say, but being somewhat of an introvert, I have a hard time expressing things I'm feeling, too.
That's why I keep a journal... it's easier for me to write things out for my eyes only to see!