Thursday, January 22, 2009

1 Day to 10 Years

One more day......actually less than that now. It is a very funny thing time, it tricks my mind one moment to feel like we just got married and the next moment I feel like we have been together for ever. The 23 of Januarry has been a very big day in our lives we were married then, 4 years later on that exact date we signed the contract on the home we live in and tomorrow Donnie has a job interview with a company in Florida. I believe God likes to give us hints regarding His plan, what are the odds that 3 significant things would happen on the same day in our lives. I think He shows His sense of humor I mean one of His greatest Psalms would be the 23.

Psalm 23
A psalm of David
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Could He make it any more clear that He is in charge of my husband, me, our marriage?

It is so easy to get discouraged in the world that we live in but for those who follow Jesus we are not to worry about what the world tells us, because it is lost. We are to follow Him who saved us and He WILL provide all of our needs and a good portion of our wants. May God Bless You All!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep you both in my prayers as you seek His will. God bless.

missy said...

oh my gosh...it is a sign!!!! i feel G~O~O~D about all of this...and remember...everything happens for a reason!!!! you will get it all figured out...do not stress about this!!!!