Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Girlcave Gets Some Attention

The Donner has been working like a busy little beaver around here......I wish he had a job but it has been nice the projects he has been getting done. There are 2 yes 2 man caves on our property, one is the garage and one is the upstairs office. Now there are gross things done and topics of discussion I would not want to be included in when in the man caves so I have a little oasis in the basement of our house. The latest project the Donner worked on was in the girl cave....he ran me a bunch of outlets and gave me another light!!! I must say I was quite elated....it is really coming together!!! He says that paint is the next step....I need a super organizer to come over and help me get it put together!!! Andrew likes to say that they have pimped my girl cave(they helped), they have been a big help to Donnie and I know he appreciates it.


Just one little light for me to see my treasures



Then this one was added

I really do have to brag on my husband a little, he has not taken one day off and done nothing....he has been a working machine in between the job hunt. I am so blessed to have him in my life and I am sure I don't tell him that often enough. Way to go Donner....I love YOU!!!



The girl cave is so bright!!!!


A happy little switch to control my lights

See the outlet behind the computer....stupid Facebook you are taking over my life!!!!



The craft table run amok!!! See I need Help!!!!

I know it is not the prettiest room in the house but I like being surrounded by items that will be turned into something some day.....it is a room of possibilities and creations to come. Who wants to come over and play?????

7 comments:

Geri said...

Me!!!!!!

missy said...

i do, i do!!!! so what color is it going to be???? do you get to pick this one!!!???:0) i am very excited to come check it out!!!!

Mishelle said...

I want to come over!!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Hey, just give me the directions...I'll bring goodies! Just love your creative space! Some pretty good things are going to be created there! Bless your husband for working so hard in between jobs! Blessings,Kathleen

Paula said...

Your girlcave looks like a place I could disappear in for hours and just piddle away on all kinds of projects with no distractions!!
You put on the coffee, and I'll be right over with some chocolate cake and we'll get right to work!!
tee hee

Anonymous said...

I love your bright, new work area. Bless your husband for working so hard. Wouldn't you love for HGTV to show up with one of their super duper organizers with some tips on "how to." I hope you both are doing well. Let us hear how the job hunt is going. Blessings,

Paula said...

HEY GIRL...I've been missing you!